Total Recall Android | Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 & S4 Call Recorder
Unlike other Call Recorders that simply record the call audio from your Microphone (at low volumes) Total Recall for Samsung Galaxy S2 / SII, Galaxy S3 / SIII & Galaxy S4 (i9100, i9300, i9500, i9505 & Epic 4G Touch devices) is designed for TRUE CALL RECORDING, which results in full audio from both sides of the call. The quality difference is huge. When Call Recording is truly important, Total Recall is the only Android Call Recorder You Can Trust. Plus Total Recall is backed by Killer Mobile ®, a US based developer that's been around since 2003.
- Upload/Send Manually or Automatically to:
- Google Drive
- User friendly in-call recording control
- Powerful Widget for Manually Recording & Quick Access to the App
- Flexible Recording Name Wizard gives you Total Control over the Clip Name
- Complete Control over where & how recordings are stored
- Record All Calls, Specific Numbers/Contacts, or Manually
- Password Protection for Privacy
- Rooted users can run as a System App for improved stability
- Support via Emails & Forums
- & Much More - Try it free for 30 days today!
Supports Many Common Languages, with more to Come including...
- Simplified Chinese
Uninstall Demo Prior to Installing Full Version
Records Calls at full Volume (both sides) on the:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (i9100 variants - i-727 users please use our standard version of Total Recall)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300 & Variants)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9505 & i9500)
- NEW!! Samsung Galaxy S4 US Variants (Requires root)
- Sprint Epic 4G Touch
- Rooted Galaxy S2's running ICS (OS 4.0.4) and non-rooted S2's running OS 4.1.2 (You'll now use Strategy B). Tested and confirmed on the MIUI ROM however others should work)
- Galaxy S4 Active (Strategy B)
SGH-M919 (T-Mobile Galaxy S4) * Requires Root
SPH-L720 (Sprint Galaxy S4) * Requires Root
SGH-I337 (ATT Galaxy S4) * Requires Root
SCH-R970 (US Cellular S4) * Requires Root
i9300 (Global SIII)
SCH-I535 (Verizon Galaxy SIII)
SGH-T999 (T-Mobile Galaxy S3)
SPH-L710 (Sprint Galaxy S3)
SGH-i747 (AT&T Galaxy S3)
Other Android device users can try our standard Call Recorder available at: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.killermobile.totalrecall.trial&feature=search_result
Feature Packed & Easy to Use Call Recorder & Voice Recorder (Dictaphone) specifically configured for the Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 & Galaxy S4. Built to run right out of the box with zero recording configuration required. Install, Run and you're ready to reacord Calls!
Automatically record all or only some calls. Record voice notes, or trigger remote audio recording via SMS. Manually record on the fly and much more! The most popular call recorder for Symbian/S60 devices is now the BEST Voice & Call Recorder for the Samsung Galaxy SII/SIII/SIV!
** IMPORTANT NOTES:
- >>> Will not record calls while using a Bluetooth Headset.
- >>> This version of Total Recall is designed for Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/S4 users only. However it may work fine on other devices as well.
- >>> On some devices the native audio player doesn't like playing back the clips recorded by Total Recall. You can either play these back directly through Total Recall itself, or use a 3rd party audio player.
- >>> Please confirm the legality of call recording in your local jurisdiction prior to use.
LEGAL USE NOTICE: Total Recall, Tracer and SecureMe are applications designed to enhance the productivity of the device(s) the application(s) is installed on. Your use and or purchase of the aforementioned applications is your acceptance of our policy to only use the application(s) in a legal fashion, to obey your local laws, and your acknowledgment that you are aware of your local laws regarding each application's use. If you are in doubt, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or local legal counsel. Installation of Total Recall, Tracer or SecureMe must only be performed on device(s) for which you are the rightful owner, and under no circumstances are to be installed on a third party device, or a device for which you are not the owner.
Killer Mobile Software LLC will not be held responsible and accepts no liability for any unlawful or illicit use of any of it's applications, and will use any technique available to prevent continued unlawful use including deactivation of the license or the remote web account where any data may be stored in the event a complaint is received. Legitimate use can include: Device Anti-Theft & Security, Employee Activity Tracking, Data Backup, Call Recording (where and when legal - consult your local one and two party recording laws) and Law Enforcement use. Visit here for more information on call recording legality where you live.